OMFFFFFFFFFGosh! I am leaving tomorrow? it doesn't feel like it! I am a little bit short on cash but I'll see how it goes! ...Excited to see Paris! Hopefully all my checked in luggage will be checked in 'til Prague so that I can take only my small pack on the metro to go downtown!
If not, I have nooooooo idea what I will do for the 12 hour and something minutes layover =(
so many things to do so little time! At least I finally got my insurance and rail pass woot woot!
Will post pix soon starting with the Toronto airport for non Torontonian readers =)....
awww....starting to miss my babies already even though I am still here! I love you and will miss you J,N,N,T,M, and J.
Check this site once a day for updates and pix =)
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment