Saturday, August 29, 2009

Bye Bye Denmark!

I have oficially left Copenhagen =(. I am currently blogging from Malmo central station. 2 euros for an hour - reasonable enough!. Crazy keyboard is messing me up heheheh... I will have to kill time because my check in @ the hostel is at 4pm. Maybe I will pay for another hour hhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm... or maybe I will walk around...I

Crazy excited but at the same time apprehensive about tomorrow! I will have to leave the hostel at 3-4 am to go to the airport *Sigh*. In Prague I will have to get my train reservations so that I can be in Rome by (puhon) the 31st in the afternoon. I've already booked my hostel in Rome for 4 days and it's at a sweeeeeeet location - right beside Termini! Everything will be walking distace. Hope everything goes alright with the train reservation and hopefully there is still space. For those of you who are wondering why I didn't book it in advance I just want to let you know I COULDN'T!!! just was not possible I was told to book it at Prague.... So I'll see how it goes. Right now I don't have a sim card but hopefully by Monday =)

Ciao for now -Jho

2 comments:

shayne said...

thanks for posting those pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so proud that you're there and doing all those things!!
I miss you girl but I know you're having fun and have lots of stories to tell when you get back.
have you gotten any of my e-mails by the way?
I missed your call but I sent those texts a week ago!
Anyhow keep up on living the dream!

Anonymous said...

i miss you BimBim...... and the kidz toooooo... I envy you...
Ate jema