Thursday, August 27, 2009

Just relaxing...........

Today is officially a rest day! Just gonna go for a long bike ride and stop by shops on the way. Tomorrow is my last day in Denmark. On the 29th I will head to Sweden and stay at my first hostel in Europe =)..... the crappy part is that I will have to wake up 3 am on the 30th to go to the airport. My flight leaves 7:45 am to Prague but at least it's only a one hour flight.

BUT...!!! from Prague I will have to go on the train to go to Italy....don't know where in Italy I will go first - depends on the train sched. I have to book my train in Prague so everything will be last minute - I know soooooooooooo Jhoanna hahahahha. Thank goodness there are so many hostels in Europe just in case.

I'll keep y'all posted.

Vi ses!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh..friggin pictures are gorgeous! Travel well banana! Make sure to double check your stuff each time you get on and off someplace mm kay. love mom...haha just keeding :P love Char

shayne said...

mojo! take lots of pics in italy. i need some inspiration for my future travels!! :-)